What are the qualities which make me a hot guy?

tell some hot guy quality or handsome guy.
and the personal and charms.

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Qualities in a person run much deeper than the surface of the person. What you see on the surface is the initial appeal of the person: whether they are 'hot', 'cute'... But when you get to know someone is when you see the Qualities that make them who they are.

Anyone can make themselves look physically 'hot'. But being 'Handsome' however, that's much better than being 'hot'. Handsome is the guy who not only looks presentable, but he's a gentleman, chivalrous, and is selfless, and not fishing for compliments. Those Qualities are what make him 'hot', and therefore even more attractive than any hottie.

Asking people to tell you why you’re hot is not hot at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Kindness, respect, intelligence, independence are all attractive. Power is attractive and power is obtained by being yourself and taking care of yourself without the need for others, but also being considerate and kind to others.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're phunny, not mentally ill, you are your own person and you're not ugly like gag guys here.

1|0
    0|0
  • swagger. cute guys with swagger get me blushing faster that cuter guys with no swagger

0|0
    0|0
  • you are confident

0|0
    0|0
  • You have shiny hair

0|0
    0|0
  • YOU YOU YOU

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It would be a lot quicker to talk about what DOESN'T make you a hot guy. *toot-tooooot* All aboard the dreamboat!

3|1
    0|0
    • when take your pic try not have on the puke face

• Show All
    • Looks sharp to me, bro. Wear it with confidence.

• Where did your hat go?

1|0
    0|0
  • Hulk Think you look like a malnourished Bruce Banner Hulk no think Puny humans could be less than puny, you prove Hulk wrong.

1|0
    0|1
  • Ur looks ain't all that makes u u. Well I hope but thats all u have given us. And ur looks while ur not bad wouldn't be enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • just look in the mirror hot guy.

2|0
    0|0
  • Your head has to he proportioned to your body... in your case its not. That thing is HUGE!

1|0
    0|0
  • A higher than typical core temperature.

1|0
    0|0