Noticed the guy I've been dating only has one ball. Should I say anything?

So I've been seeing a guy for a little while. We were fooling around at the weekend and I noticed he only had one ball. He hasn't mentioned anything or indicated in the past any possible cause. It doesn't bother me in the slightest. (everything seems to be more than capable ;-)) I don't want to make an issue out of it if he'd rather not talk about it. At the same time by ignoring it, I don't want him to think I'm awkward about it. This doesn't matter to me and makes no difference. I just want to be sure he's comfortable. I was also wondering if perhaps he had been ill. I don't want to put my foot in it. I only mentioned recently my cousin who has cancer and don't want to harp on about it if he's had to deal with stuff. He's 28 and pretty direct about most things, a typical lad's lad. Thanks for any help or views.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a great attitude about this. You're absolutely right that a guy with only one testicle is still just as hormonally potent as a guy with two. Just like if a person loses one kidney, the other kidney makes up the difference, that's what happens with a guy who only has one testicle. Your being accepting of this is very cool. I'd leave it to him to acknowledge this fact about his body when it suits him. (At least for now.) If he never does, and you two end up in a committed relationship, you might someday tell him you've noticed only one ball and ask if he's comfortable talking about what led to that. His one testicle will produce all of the testosterone and sperm he needs.

• Thanks for the help :-)

What Guys Said 4

• Balls are very sensitive... He may have lost it in an accident.. Or maybe he had testicular torsion leading to loss of testis (when it occurs which is rare it has to be treated by surgery... ) or it can be anything... If you are curious then ask him... poor guy..

• Ask him where is the other one? just kidding..

No need to say anything!

• No its not a big deal if everything works properly. If you like sucking balls then I can see the problem!

• One testicle = don't comment he probably know.

One testicle that hangs and the other is always rugged up up inside = best you say something, it could be serious!

What Girls Said 2

• Is his name Gavin?

• Nope - different lad.

• Maybe its 2 just looks like one, and that sounds serious