The guy that im dating doesn't want to see me but wants to talk everyday?

Before we were a couple & very intimate & had sex once. We saw each other a lot of went out to eat and on nice dates then he broke up with me saying that he wants to get to know each more & slow things down i didn't think anything would change but now when i ask to see each other he keeps saying He wants to get to know me more & alll we do is TEXT he won't call me or see me its really making me mad, what should i do

Most Helpful Girl

• Many of today's toms are sporadic, unpredictable and grow Cold duck feet whenever feeling scared or cornered with Believing it's the Big "C," quickly running back into the murky waters from which they came from... this bird is no exception to my golden goose rule here, dear.
    He most likely was feeling the reeling from being too cozy and was running out of room to breathe and needed his space. By giving you the runaround, hymning and hawing with his lame duck excuses, he is putting you on a back burner, feeling safe and secure on the other end by Not having to Commit himself to anything but pushing a button and may even be Hoping you get so "Mad' that you finally throw in the towel and tell him to go south for the winter.
    It doesn't have to be etched in stone that he wasn't into a Real Relationship with you or just any chick. And with his squawking and not even Talking to you straight out, you are never going anywhere with him again anytime soon to-------To get to know me more.
    I read this bird like a book and you should begin your own beguine to as well. Tell him he either starts seeing you again so you both can See where this is Going or tell him you believe it best to end this now, should he continue this little game of Hide and only squeak... where you can't even hear a peep from where you are sitting.
    What's good for the goose is not good for your gander and he needs to either fly right or stay put on his nest alone on the phone.
    He 'slowed things down' alright... Aside from his Quacky 'TEXT,' there wouldn't even be a bird's eye view except in your own mind as to what the no hen heck is going on...
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• His logic is backwards. He dates you, sleeps with you and now has "decided" he wants to "slow down and get to know you better."_ This involves not seeing you at all.

I hate to say it and you may not want to admit it, but he got what he wanted and left you behind. His excuse was a way to break it off and not seem like a jerk.

You say " he isn't like that... ". But how do you know what they are like until they pull a stunt like this? Not like they will say " hey, I'm going to seem nice til I get sex, then I will bail."

It hurts, I know, I'm sorry.

• Talk to him! Like talking is the most important thing ever, communication is so important. But try not to over think things, maybe he's confused, doesn't want to suffocate you or is just really busy and can't help it and feels really bad, thinks he's made the wrong decision.

I hope you can resolve things, because it's a shame to kill any friendship at all. But ultimately things will change, which is sad but will happen :(