Reasons you didn't tell a crush you liked them?

What're the reasons you never told a crush you had feelings for them? fear of rejection? confidence issues? And if you did, how smoothly did it go? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• because it wasn't my place. They're in a relationship and I value my friendship with him more than a crush. I have a crush on Tom Hiddleston to, but let's be real I probably wouldn't tell him that either.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 5

• I WAS ALWAYS TOO SHY TO EVEN TALK TO THEM.
    I JUST WOULD ADMIRE THEM FROM INSIDE THEIR CLOSETS LATE AT NIGHT.

• Well one time I wrote this long text message to my crush about how much I liked him and I thought I sent it but I didn't so time pasted and I was like why did he reply and I was starting to think he didn't like me and didn't want to talk to me so then I checked my phone and noticed I didn't send it so then when I was going to send it I started thinking about what if the really doesn't reply this time.

• It was a long time ago, I liked this guy and I'm pretty sure he liked me but I was too scared to tell him. Thank god, I'm not that scared little girl anymore.

• I'm shy
    I thought they didn't like me back

• Because I was too young and just liked the fuzy feeling of crushes. Thinking they wouldn't like me, or they were crushing on the person next to me, my friend you name it.