I do better IRL than I do in online dating, so thus why is online dating so difficult?

Ok so I have went out on a date from a girl I met online, but things really didn't work out, it was okay but nothing special. So I've spent hours tonight online trying to talk to women and I get tons of chics coming to my profile, but very minimal responses. I seriously have done better in real life than I have online.

But the other part is that I know that I am a pretty good looking guy, bc (I don't mean to sound boastful here) almost every single girl that I have dated is extremely good looking, I just (this is not a knock on all women as I realize not all women are like this) seem to attract crazy chics or chics who just aren't all there, then when I do find a chic who has some things somewhat together, things just don't work out, for one reason or another.

I don't get why I'm not getting more responses online. I mean tonight I saw a stat where there are literally on 40% men on these dating sites (approx) and about 60% women. So are women being more picky online then what they are in real life, and why is it that in real life I seem to be able to attract women better and get women to flirt with me in real life, then when I am online I can't hardly get anybody to respond. I know in the past I got to the point where I wouldn't even look online, bc it takes too much time and with very little success, so what's the point on staying online when I do better in real life and now I'm literally back to that point of just not even looking anymore , Is it really worth the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to realise that the women are on those online dating sites because they are too picky irl so they are obviously going to be too picky online as well.

• Thats a very good point and probably why their on those dating sites, I'm glad u brought that up, bc I never even thought about that! lol

• And it migth also be that it's your in person precense that attracts girls a lot. For example I'm quite shy and insecure but I can talk to girls or even people in general with a lot of confidence online. So online dating would work a lot better for me. There's something for everyone :D

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0