You're dream guy/girl?

can you guys just describe your perfect partner when it come`s to physical and personality. what some small thing you absolutley love about them. If you can show a picture, please do.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's really nice and kind and loving and knows how to cook and makes me great stuff and knows me really well and is brave and nurturing and capable of holding her own and proud as a career woman and likes kids and is really good at parenting with me and we have hot sex and she's really pretty and curvy and has brown eyes that sparkle in the sun and a smile that will melt an ogre's heart and is just a really wonderful person.

What Guys Said 3

• Lady in the street, Freak in the bed.
    both sides have definitions, you can look up what is expected from both lol

• 0|0
  • Physical stuff: tall with wide hips and a smaller waist.
    Personality: fun, faithful, warm.

What Girls Said 2

• He's tall than me has nice abs and is dead sexy. His personality is amazing he is funny kind and well actually I am now liking his friend he's half he's mixed and wears nice clothes that look comfortable. He is actually about the same height give or take and has a cute British accent and if he asked me again I would go there.

• Someone who knows the difference between your and you're.