I've messed things up with this girl, how can I fix it?

I had a girl that really liked me but I played a prank on her and embarrassed her and now I think she does not like me as she stares right at me. I haven't done any pranks since and I have been friendly to her and she's smiled at me but thing is I want to be able to go back to the way things were with her. What's the best way to do this? It's hard because I only ever really see her when she's at work because she's too busy to catch up most times

Most Helpful Girl

• No one wants to be the butt of a joke. You should apologize and accept responsibility and give her an opportunity to forgive you. Maybe she will and maybe she won't but she won't for sure if you do not give her the opportunity. She is most likely feeling very hurt that "her friend" would embarrass her. The more she likes you the deeper the hurt. You should learn from this. I'm sure that you didn't actually mean her harm. You most likely acted impulsively or without thinking things through first. This too will pass and whether or not she forgives you, you will meet other people. Find other ways to laugh.

What Girls Said 2

• TELL HER you like her, BE4 it too late ;)

• What was the prank?

• I got her attention and then I said hello to her in front of her whole group of friends when she was busy. She got frustrated at me

• How was that a prank, what did you do to get her attention?

What Guys Said 0