I only want other girls' boyfriends. Who else has this problem?

As someone who has only had one boyfriend, one thing I've noticed about myself is that I seem to only want guys that already have girlfriends. Whenever I'm on Facebook, I see a lot of girls with guys that I wish had asked me out instead. I can't help but think that I would have gone out with that guy if he had asked me. I spend a lot of time fantasizing over guys that I obviously can't have. I also tend to end conversations with guys once I find out they're already dating or even married. Meanwhile, I don't care for any of the guys that have ever shown interest in me. Anyone else have this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you're alone, other girls do this too. I've noticed the amount of female attention I get goes up when I've got a girlfriend. I've always wondered why that is.

What Guys Said 1

• You want what you can't have
    Were you spoiled as a child?
    No I'm not like that... if anything I lose attraction once a girl is in a relationship

What Girls Said 1

• I think there is a different way to say this. I find myself liking guys who have girlfriends a bit too.
    I think it's due to the fact the guy could be more open and friendly and more free with his speech because he is already in a relationship. Where as if he were single he might watch what he says and be more nervous and mindful around a girl. This can of course go both ways ie. women will act like this too.