Interracial Dating: For or Against?

What do you guys think of interracial dating? Are you for or against it? Why or why not? Would you date a black guy/girl or have you ever dated one?

Most Helpful Guy

• Copied and pasted from another, exact same question asked right after this lol

"I'm not anything. People dating isn't a political or social issue to have an opinion or stance on, I don't think. It just "is", and people for or against it (yourself included) only keep the issue alive by turning into something resembling a fetish. At some point, society is seriously going to have to move on from this preoccupation it creates for itself in regards to race. I don't understand it and don't see why it keeps coming up."

What Guys Said 11

• Black male and white female relationships have the highest divorce rate of all race combinations. The white female usually is the one that files for divorce due to cheating or his "selfishness". Interestingly enough white male and black female have a very low divorce rate, but there are less of them.

• 2015 & this is still an issue?

• I would like to date someone of another race actually I think it would be cool. I like learning about new cultures and I find Latinas really attractive. I have had the occasional black girl and Asian girl where I was like damn they are fine. I had a lap dance from a black girl and I thought it was hot for a couple months I had like a black girl fetish going on lol

• People are people... nothing wrong with it.

• Well I like Jewish girls but it's up to God to decide who is right for me because when you marry you have to marry their family too

• Yes, i think interracial dating is good , i see some pretty girls of other races out there

• As long as they love each other and there's no abuse from either one of them, then I'm all for it. Who am I to judge who dates who?

• What's interracial dating?

• dating someone of a different race than you :)

• haha, wow i feel dumb now. but I like your opinion, well said :)

• Its okay its not like there is a sarcastic emoticon how were you supposed to know? lol :)

• We are all the same race and what is amazing is you are only asking white people this? GTFO

• Dating a black woman right now. Her family is disappointed I'm white, but we have a ton of fun together and I know we're going to marry someday. She's the woman of my dreams, no matter her melanin concentration.

• Interracial dating is fine. I haven't done it, but not out of a lack of trying.

What Girls Said 10

• Some one just asked this question but I'm just going to answer it anyway.

Yes I'm for it because people can love whom ever they want. And if any dumb ass can't except that Thank god your not in one and go about your day. Its not the 60s

I said this on an other question I was just too lazy to type the whole thing again

• um…. FOR IT? why should people not date because of the color of their skin, etc? that's just stupid. everyone is the same. period.

• I'm not particularly for or against, but if there is a couple in which the people are different races, I think it's great that they don't care about racism.
    I haven't dated a guy of any race besides mine but that's because I live in a small town and there really isn't much variety here at all.
    I wouldn't care what race a man is if I like/love him.

• That last part came out wrong. What I mean is, it doesn't matter what race he is. He could be any race and it wouldn't affect my opinion on him.

• Race doesn't matter, if the person likes/loves u then thats it, it doesn't matter, I've dated so many guys of different races, I don't think anyones really against it, except for rascist or narrow-minded people becuz its the 21st century people should grow up. I like the human race, lol.

• For!
    Otherwise I wouldn't have been born. Plus it's nice to date people of different cultures and backgrounds.

• Don't have an opinion. People can date whoever they feel like. I as a black woman prefer my own race though.

• So, you wouldn't ever date a white man?

• I wasn't even talking about you lol. And I never said a black man can't be successful -_-...

• Ughhh, why does it matter?

• For

you love who u love
    why would skin color matter
    😏

• I'm FOR IT. I honestly don't get why some people are against it and it kinda makes me sick tbh

• Its not my place to be for or against on behalf of anyone but myself.

And I date all races.