Are you FOR or AGAINST Interracial Dating?

Interracial dating... What's your take on it?
I'm all for it 😝😜

• For it👍
  • Against it👎
Just to be clear: For It=you would date other ethnicitys..
Against = You wouldn't
Please don't blow this one simple question out of proportion... Thanks for your opinion (s)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 96

• interracial dating FTW

• Yes I don't agree with limiting myself to my race. That's boring.

• Totally for it. Skin tone is the silliest thing to consider when choosing a partner.

• I'm not for it or against it. If I meet a girl and she's the same race or a different race then it doesn't matter, I don't give a shit. As long as there is chemistry and compatibility then let's get it on.

• You're totally for it lol

• But if I am against or for something then I would surely have to promote it. I don't promote either view, I just view people as people and a good looking woman with a great personality and a warm heart is just that a woman, her ethnicity, race and anything else is irrelevant, but for argument's sake I will submit (just this once).

• Ah okay.. I got ya. I didn't read your whole paragraph though.

• I don't care about that shit and I think if two people love each other they should go for it. We're all human beings.

• I fell deeply in love with a girl from Nigeria in college. She was Black. This just wasn't done in the Southern states back then. I got her pregnant and I was so thrilled ! She miscarried and it put us on the rocks. You love who you love. Ethnicity be damned.

• Why is there no "I couldn't care less" option?

This question is a bit like, "Are you for or against dating people of different shoe size?" I don't care what shoe size the woman I'm dating is. I've never even thought about it. I feel the same way about race.

• Not for or against. We like who we like.

• I love mixing flavors :9

• Of course I'm for it!

• why does it matter what others think... What matters is how YOU feel about it. Beyond that this questions is just trolling...

• O_o
      Being FOR it means you WOULD date outside your ethnicity.. Against means you don't.. I'm in a interracial relationship so ofcourse I don't care what know one thinks...

• What did u vote on the poll?

• What's the point in asking a question of this nature when it's common knowledge that the views are going to be both balanced towards youth and liberalism? That's like asking if anyone is 40+ and being surprised the answer is "no".

• opinion regulation?

whatever dude..

• Really? I'm 50 and have always been in favour of marrying for love not marrying to procreate and bolster your race above all.
      I suppose indoctrination by the elders is powerful against people who choose allow others to think and feel for them.

• I'm from the south and although interracial dating is becoming more popular more people will be against than for

• Im South Korean and I am proud to say that i have dated Chinese, Japanese, Caucasian and currently extremely cute, half white half Saudi girl. To be honest i never dated another South Korean, not because i have problem with my own race but i never had chance to :P

• south, korean , japanese and chinese are all part of the same race however they are different ethnic groups

• Your poll if flawed.

I am not attracted to non-white women. so I would not do inter-racial dating. But I am not against it. If that is your thing then you should. My oldest son is dating a black girl.

• Kinda late for me to say I'm against it :p

• i'd like to hear why if u dont mind (no judgement or trying to convince u otherwise) curiousity

• ah right one of those situations where ur dating the other person to fill the void of who u wish to be but dont

• I'm all for it. Love is love.

• For it I'm crushing on a White/Japanese girl who looks 100 %Asian (I'm black caramel coloured). God created people and shades, we created division. I have family (mainly mom's side) in mixed relationships due to living in LA, San Diego, Louisana, etc. Friends of mine are in mixed relationships. My sister is adopted from China (everyone is black but her but who cares) we kinda know she would be with someone outside her race. I would be shocked if she ended up with an Asian dude, but he better love her and God lol.
    Basically anyone can be in that relationship, just be prepared for ignorance from idiots and family. If your are in a relationship with a guy (say your with an Asian dude) don't be angry if you see a black, Latina, Arab woman with an Asian dude. You be with a guy (or girl) who loves you and will protect you with all their heart and supports you. :)

• I put against it because of that update. I have no problem with interracial dating, but I would not say I actively support and encourage it. If it happens, it happens - just like dating any other girl in the world.
    I wouldn't really date other ethnicity just because I don't find myself attracted to them much.

• I'm for it cause if you want to get married one day, it could be that person you are dating. Come on now people, ethnicities blended together for many reasons.

My fiancé are the same race. We said when we have children of our own they can be with who ever they want. Before she & I got together; we both dated people out of our race & it's not a bad thing because that what makes us diversified & open to all in many in so many eithnics & we were both raised by our parents not to judge others & not to be racist either.

• I, for one, am for interracial dating. Personally, it makes me a little nervous though. Not interracial dating itself, just meeting the parents of the girl I would be dating. You never know if they are going to approve or deny you and the relationship because of your skin color. The older generation have a different mindset when it comes to their children dating interracially.

• I'm for it. It's pointless to be against it. Actually where I live it's very common.

• Certainly I am all for them.

But here is a deeper question: are some cross racial or ethnic relationships more common or more preferred than others? For example, I think White-Asian and White-Latina relationships are more preferred than White-Black ones.

Note: this is just an observation, and *not* a criticism of White-Black relationships.

• I've never seen a white-latina relationship in the city. But I do agree with the last part. but most interracial relationships I see are Black-Latina and white-Asian. Here in new york Puerto Rican women love there black women. Lol😂

• Black men*

• I am in California--"your mileage may vary" as the standard car disclaimer goes.

• Absolutely in favor of it. Race is nothing but a construct a society. In reality there is no such thing. The human race is one, we simply look different depending on where we hail from on this planet.

• This is such a moot point, we're not in the 60's

• I'm all for it... everyone should remove as many handicaps as possible when it comes to finding love (including not eliminating entire ethnic groups by default).

• I don't believe everyone "should" necessarily do anything. We all have our preferences & unfortunately our biases as well. "Should" sounds too dictatorial. A better way would be to simply say, "I don't believe limiting our options is in our self interest".

PS I'm for the proposition. I don't think there is a racial type I haven't dated.

• Pure raced people's time has ended!!! muhuhahahahaha!!!

• I am a 100 percent sure this a black women asking this question I'm for interracial dating because it should based on who you love but I think some people actually want interracial relationships because they are insecure about their own race

• c - couldnt care less

• You gotta be a real idiot to judge someone by race, I'm hoping they all one day end up single and extinct.

• I'm for it, but I don't see many black girls with white guys?
    You think that you would see more of that than you do.

• to be honest, i think a lot of it has to do with culture.. in terms of generalities.. and separating from that is a huge thing.. black culture (and im not being racist this is factual, and im indian, and it happens to be the same point) and brown tend to be louder when u look at culture traditions families etc.. really white guys like my bf for instance.. tend to have quieter calmer dispositions, very laid back about everything.. i dont fit in with most of my family because im a lot calmer.. but him and i share that which i think is a big part of what makes us work personality wise.. i think if white guys dont see that side of you a lot.. that could be one. this is just a theory though.. im trying to understand myself.. the other is that black women in a general sense tend to be very strong-as in people and personalities and having endured a lot very powerful people, and the southern bell doesn't really work with that.. there may be hesitations regarding power and dominance, thoughts?

• also if its the reverse perception of a white guy trying to get a black girl.. so many factors such as parents fear of being exoticised.. my bf tried to try that with me till i smacked him in the head to see that im a human being.. and also again the power dynamic, dominance and how that would play into the relationship due to cultural associations could be a toughy

• It's really a shame that things have to be this way. I have always been
      laid back unless I get really mad. I can see black women being very
      strong as they have endured a lot. In my experience though, almost
      all of them were nice. Some very attractive as well.

• More from Guys
    66

What Girls Said 107

• It's about emotional compatibility. I don't believe it when whites growing up in an all white environment can say they are for it. When they are not exposed to other cultures/ ethnics to be "comfortable". Its just a standard answer to give.

• Why tf would anyone be against interracial dating? It's 2015 get a life 😒

• You know some folks are stuck in there ways..>o<

• Where I live, all other ethnicities are VERY different from my culture. The middle Eastern guys are all very religious and I'm a soulless headen to them. Haven't met an exception, who at least didn't have a problem with my agnosticism, not for himself, but his family.

The American, German, English , Italian, etc. (read Western-tourist) guys are manwhores, but there are only few around here perusing for local sluts. I avoid them.

Gipsies are all smelly and I have yet to meet one that bathes enough for my taste. Maybe it's the skin smell naturally, I can't tell really.

Chinese and Korean guys don't speak my language enough to seduce me even if they were an option. But they are not. They're way too timid and seem to be under the impression white people don't find them physically unattractive. =/

Same for the African black guys, had to talk to, but unlike the Chinese guys, they use the little language skill they have to propose immediately and request I return to their home as their wife.

Am I for interracial dating?
    Why not? If I found my match in another race, I'd not care.

But the stereotypes are holding strong against the chance of this ever happening.

• That isn't was for it and against it means. lol For it = I see no problem with it

Against it= people should stick to there own races

Anyways I'm all For it My mother is Puerto Rican and my father is Jamaican and my bf is European. Set alone people should date/marry whom ever they want. And if your against it go have your cup of tea and whine about it, its the 21st century if you don't like it thank God your not in one and go about your day

• I am the product of an interracial marriage, and I myself only date white guys. I think it's beautiful when our skin is next to each other. Swirl love is pure love❤️

• I'm for it.

• For it because I am not closed minded or racist

• I just don't care.

• i said for it and i was going to clarify what i mean by that but then i saw your update. :) i'm all for it! who cares about race. my boyfriend isn't white and it doesn't matter. i would say i'm typically attracted to men who aren't white, i'm not sure what the reason is, but i fear that may open a whole new can of worms. i have been attracted to many races though, i don't see the big deal. :)

• I am for it. Love is blind and sees no color.

• Someone just asked this question. If you want to know what people think about this topic, look at the other question

• For it. You can't help who you fall in love with plus everyone is the same. We're all human. I'm mixed and my boyfriend is mixed but we're two totally races. I'm white, mexican, japaanese, portuguese, and french etc.. My boyfriend is sri lankan and greek and I'm so totally in love with him. He has such a wonderful personality. I never loved anyone as much as I have loved him. FOR IT FOR SURE. Plus mixed people are beautiful :)

• Why does it matter, people are people no matter where they are from or what the color of their skin is.

• all for it!!

• I'm for all types of dating, among consenting adults. :D

• I love interracial relationships. As a matter of fact, I'm a product of one. My mom and dad went through a lot of hate & shaming because they loved eachother. I am in awe of anyone who can stand up for who they love, no matter the color or ethnicity.

• Im all for it. Love is love. If anybody doesn't see this then get your shit together and rethink everything. Sorry for cussing

• I believe that everyone has the same worth, and that no one should be rejected for something outward. There is a difference between people stating their realistic "preference" in a partner, and others going against interracial dating, or those of different cultures/upbringings/etc. It is a poor stance to hold in life.

• Date who you want.

• I am not nosy enough to say I am for it or against it. It is people's preference. I will not judge a person for preferring it I will not judge a person for not preferring it. a person is not close minded if he or she prefers it, a person is not close minded if he doesn't.

It is people's future life and choice. by making either of the choices taboo you are taking away people's freedom directly or indirectly. whether look down upon an interracial couple or call a black or white couple racist for their personal choice.

And no I will not fall for these questions. These kind of questions has an assumption to make one of the groups look negative, to incriminate one or the other. I will not take part in this nonsense.

• I don't see why anyone needs to hold onto the concept if race. Seriously were all mixed. And even if we weren't what is the purpose. A human being us a human being. Kim not being "pc" or liberal , I'm being logical.

Race is a myth. It's only necessary if you're racist.

• For it...
    Makes for cuter babies... xD

• Who would be against it!! Love who you want te heart wants what it wants

• I don't think race really matters? But maybe that's because my dad is Hispanic and my mom is white. If you love someone of the same race then cool, if you fall in love with someone if a different race that's also cool. It's really shouldn't matter what other people think

• I prefer dating within my own race. I've been told that it is easier to relate to the culture of my own race. This does not mean I believe one race is higher or lower than another race, but I would adapt to eventually marring a man who was raised in a white middle class family like myself. I have plenty of friends from other races, so I don't think people should be called racist just because they wouldn't be interested in partnering with someone from another race.

• There's no such thing as a white race. White can mean anything at all.

Culture doesn't dictate race. People move to and grow up in places that they didn't come from.

If you prefer white skin just say that. Leave out all the foreplay.

• I do see where you are coming from @jazzyjoy... if u date within ur own ethnic group, there is less likely going to be cultural and lifestyle differences

• Honest truth. Kudos.

• I really have no opinion. I believe that is up to the individuals involved in the relationship to decide whether it is acceptable to them or not. Why would my approval or disapproval matter at all to them?

• My boyfriend is Mexican, and I couldn't imagine being with anybody else. There are members of my family who are racist, and I definitely hear a few white jokes when I'm at his place, but I love him, and that's all that matters.

• I'm for equality, it shouldn't have to be explained any deeper than that.

• i'm FOR interracial dating!

• I know a few people who were so open to interracial dating, tried it, and were shocked by severe cultural differences - some of which they weren't able to get accustomed to. LOLOLOL it amuses me.

Anyways, I dislike my "culture" with a passion. I will never date anyone apart of it, and only participate in interracial dating resultantly.

• More from Girls
    77