Tinder: Girls, how often do you swipe right on Tinder?

I've been experimenting with Tinder over the last few months. I've swiped right a lot but have gotten basically no matches. The only ones I get are fake, like they are bots that try to get me to signup for dating sites. I am not bad looking and I don't understand what am I doing wrong? What do girls look for on tinder and how often do they swipe right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating sites are always a numbers game for men, don't feel you're unattractive, it just takes a lot of persistence. Try also updating your photos if they're old, or maybe they're not too good... that's what I've done recently and I've noticed and uptick in matches.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't go on these dating sites, online dating is for sad people that won't try to talk to me in person... meh... lol come back to reality.

What Guys Said 1

• My friends made me get a Tinder at one point, and I found I swiped right somewhat infrequently lol. I suppose there's just not too many girls on that app that go along with what I like in a girl. But then I deleted it not long after that because it was really stupid. I prefer just walking up and talking to girls in person over some silly app, any day of the week.