Are bones a turn off for guys?

I'm naturally very slim so that when you hug me, you can feel my ribs/shoulder/collar/hip bones, is this a turn off? I really hate those parts of myself because it feels so un-sexy, but there's nothing I can do to get rid of them!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not always. Any excess of bones (very skinny) is a slight turn off, but so is too much fat. I have very high standards, but even I would much rather date a really bony girl than a fat one. That's just me though.

Every guy is different. I wouldn't get caught up on how "large or tiny" you are. I often find the sexiest part of a girl is her personality. But again, that's just me. I'm sure there are a lot of guys who disagree with me.

What Guys Said 8

• Slim girls can be very sexy. don't worry about it.

• Yes, bones in women, especially their spine, is a major turn-off.

I like my women to feel like their filled with jelly, not some structured being with the ability to move about of their own accord.

• It can be for some. But to fix it? Put some more meat on those bones. Having too much meat is a bad thing, too. I wouldn't get rid of your bones, because if I'm not mistaken, you kinda need them to live.

• Nope, that can actually be sexy.

• It is so, so sexy. To me.

• Slim girls can be attractive too :)

• girl, we feel your bones even if you're u aren't skinny

• No way, I find slim girls very attractive.

What Girls Said 3

• Slim, naturally is fine. Seeing some bone is natural for the body type (I'm that way too)
    Just excess, if you look malnourished, and your ribs are like, sunken in.. That would be bad. But thin, nah

• A lot of guys are into super thin girls

• Two of my older brothers. One is with an extremely skinny girl with very obvious bones and he really thinks she's the most sexy thing to walk this planet.
    The other brother, has a curvy meaty girl with no bones showing and he also thinks his girl is the most sexy thing to ever walk this planet.

Just goes to show, everybody, even two similar guys raised the exact same who were bought up around the exact same women, can have totally opposite likes/dislikes.

Trust me, there are a million guys out there who really like your type body.
    No offence to guys, but this is one reason us girls are so lucky- from so so skinny, to so so fat there are tons of guys out there who like different stuff or have different fetish or fave body types. Guys, it's pretty much all the same, they all gotta look the same. There's less girls who like very skinny or very fat guys than there are the other way round.