Funny/Worst/Sad Break Up Stories?

Share your funniest, worst, saddest, or just any break up stories!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it wasn't really a breakup considering that it was a first date but the only time I ever tried internet dating turned out so horrible that I ended up getting deferred from giving blood at the donation place.

Basically, I decided to go out with this guy I met on one of those internet dating sites because he seemed pretty normal and he was nice. But when I met him in person he looked nothing like his profile pic, and (not trying to be mean) I don't think he was all there in the head. Like one of the things he told me was how he broke up with his last girl friend (she wanted to go to a swingers party and he didn't so she left her 3 children all under the age of 5 with him. He decided that he was going to break up with her then and there and so after she left, he left her very young kids alone in the house and never came back. Mind you he is telling this to me, a teacher and thinknig that I would find it funny like he did. ) He also told me that his dad calls ihm "rock dumb all the time". Then after dinner he decides that we are going to go give blood together and so he starts leading me there (while we are walking there he stops in the middle of a sentence and shouts out "CRAP! I forgot to take my meds today!) and so when we got there I couldn't handle being there anymore so I waited until they hooked him up to the machine and when they took me into the back for the questionarre part, I feigned a heart condition and played it off that I didn't know this would be something taht would keep me from donating and so they permanently deferred me from giving blood until I "got that checked out" Then I told him that something came up and I had to leave. He couldn't follow because he was hooked up to the machine so it worked out. But it was the weirdest date I've ever been on and the reason I don't do those type of sites anymore lol.

• The swingers party bit was sketch... Let alone the giving blood on a first date! Internet dating lol

• Just goes to show that anyone can seem normal online lol.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• I was with my guy for 10 months and we were in love and perfect together. Then something happened between our parents and became kind of a mess afterwards. He broke up with me 3 months later. I was a complete mess and still am. The way it sounds, he led me on for those 3 months. He has been lying to me and his friends and everyone else ever since. The ordeal with our parents started with him lying, which is totally out of character for him. We've had lots of fights and we've both cried and yelled a lot since then. It's all really confusing because it's obvious that neither of us are anywhere near moving on and he obviously wants me back and is as much of a mess as I am. 4 months later, we had another fight and he is ignoring me (again).

• I've shared this story plenty of times on here, but my first boyfriend made his best friend text me on our one monthiversary to break up with me. Lol.

• 29d

HELLO everyone Have you been going through a lot in your relationship lately as a result of sudden change in your spouse attitude towards you? If "YES", the end has come to that problem that keeps you awake when you are suppose to be asleep. When people you know to be nice and caring suddenly begins to act in a cruel manner there is need to ask questions such as, what exactly is wrong with my spouse? Is this problem spiritual? These and many questions that would cross ones mind at some point. I was in that kind of a confused state at some point in my relationship that I felt the weight of the world was resting on my shoulder, I was abandoned by my hubby when our son was 3 weeks. He left us for no reason. Though I wasn't too sure of what exactly would make him leave us I felt it was something extra ordinary (spiritual) that must have taken place in his memory. I was asked to contact this address to get help,(jumbaherbalis@yahoo. com), as soon as I did all my problem was sorted out. I ca

• Hello Everyone here i am Lucy by name and i just want to share with you on how i was help by Dr Gboco Email: gbocotemple@yahoo. com after all i have been through trying to get back my relationship with my husband i lost so much money and i did not get the result that i was looking for, i cry all day and night because my husband ask me out of his life after our 3years marriage so a friend of mine in my office told me about much about Dr Gboco on how he help her with the job that she is now and how powerful the Dr Gboco is so i contacted him for help and ask me what need his gods to help me with i told him and he also told me to do some prayers which i did and after 1day i received a call from my husband asking me forgiveness i was so so surprise it was all like a dream as everything happen just the way Dr Gboco told me it was going to happen and now we are both together again and he even show me more love than even before... thanks to you Dr Gboco.

• My boyfriend when I was 17 dumped me through a text message and refused to tell me why. Worst break up ever.

• My worst is this guy I was with a little while ended up completely obsessed and crazy, ending up in hospital. His whole family blamed me, because he had some crazy breakdown when I left him because he was so obsessive.

The funniest, was a "holiday romance" it wasn't even that lol... I just hung out with the dude on holiday. When I got home, maybe a month later, he calls me to break up with me. I was just like erm... Ok? Then we said bye and hung up lol. Dude I wasn't with dumped me -_-

• My then BF broke up with me to be with my brother. Yes you heard me right i said BROTHER!! I mean WTF right lol. At least i can look back on it and laugh :P