I've never had a boyfriend because I get bored of guys too fast?

Okay I don't know what's wrong with me.

I am 21 and a) I get bored of guys so fast like I will be SOOO into a guy and the next day I just don't care about him anymore I don't know why.

and B) the idea of being with someone for the rest of my life scares me. I can't imagine having to see the same guy, sleep with the same guy, and talk to the same guy when I get married ( and lets face it if you are in a relationship it gets serious)

What is wrong with me? I feel like I will be alone forever if i don't pull it together.

Most Helpful Guy

• You just haven't met the right person. I was there once... and one day "LIGHT BULB!" you meet them. At least that is how it worked for me.

• I hear that all the time but it makes me wonder if there is such a person.

• Well i went anonymous on this because I didn't come to GAG to make people feel sorry for me, but my wife passed (auto accident). I was a hard charging, conquer the world, no time for love kind of guy. I met her and she intrigued me the first day... and then we spent a little time studying together (graduate school) and I was totally smitten before i realized it. Maybe it doesn't always happen for folks, but it did for me.

What Guys Said 1

• Consult with psychiatrist,,,,, then make friendship with me...

What Girls Said 1

• I used to be the same way. I mean I've only ever had two boyfriends. I partially gave up dating because I didn't want to hurt anyone. But, I feel like the matter of the issue is "the one." One day when you spontaneously run into the one you're supposed to be with, I believe it will be different. You'll be able to see yourself being with him for the rest of your life.
    I don't know, that's just what I think lol :)

XoXo

• Are your parents divorced?

• They are still together but they used to always argue and fight all the time when they were younger. I love them both so much but I don't think they are the best for each other sometimes. I dono.