Guys how would you feel if your girlfriend always wore padded bras?

If she has small breasts and she always wore padded bras, would you be bothered? Fine with it? The reason she wears them is because she's very slim and has 32A bra size. She's very self concious and has always been teased about her slim body and small breasts. It's the only way people won't bother her or insult her as much. Would it bother you? Will you tell her it bothers you?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it would not bother me. The woman that I have always thought was the most stunning in the world, the one that turned my head in every way, was that same size and did that same thing. She was always self-conscious even though they were perfect for her and for me.

• Did she say why she wore padded bras?

• My wife passed several years ago in an auto accident... but i love everything about her completely - her mind, body and spirit. i knew every jot and every tittle and loved it all. She was lovely.

Hang in their beautiful... you will find it. :-)

• I am so sorry! May she RIP. She sounds like an amazing woman and you sound like an amazing man.

Thank you. I hope so.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I don't know if you have much choice about wearing padded bras. I'm an A too and its REALLY hard to find non-padded A cups. Its like they assume we want them padded since we're so small...

What Guys Said 12

• Since small is my preference (yes, as small as yours) finding small breasts is a treat, not a disappointment. And if she wears padded bras for her self-image it would be fine with me. I would hope that she would gain enough confidence that her size and comments from ignorant people would not bother her.

• Why do you like smaller? That's strange.

• I don't get it. I have always been mocked for my small breasts. By boys, girls, my family, even ex borfriend. I am just shocked to hear this. Everyone loves Kate Uptons body. Do you find her breasts sexy? All the boys in my school always fantasize about her body.

• Her body, including her breasts, is sexy, but if I am with a gal that I am going to be looking at naked and probably touching, I would much prefer smaller. And although it may seem that most guys prefer large breasts, there are many of us men that prefer smaller much more. Lots of guys are immature and tease gals about things that bother the gals. If it did not bother you, they would stop. I would never tease you about your breasts, big or small, because 1) I think small is great, but also 2) teasing people about their body is cruel. Your own family giving you grief about your body (any parts) is just unforgivable!

• I wouldn't care if she wore those or about the size of her breasts doesn't bother me a bit.

• No that wouldn't bother me at all. Girls with small breasts are okay
    as far as I am concerned. I think the most attractive part of a girl is
    her face and hair.

• I love small breasts and I'm not the only guy that does. Why be fake?

• Because people always mock me. Someone in the comments right now told me to get implants and I hate hearing it all the time.

• I could care less, as long as she likes em.

• I'm generally not overly fussed about what my SO wears.

That said, if people are coming right out and saying stuff to you, that seems... inappropriate.

• I have been teased my whole life. I thought it would end after high school but it hasn't. I'm very shy and quiet and I don't know what to say when people tease me. I'm short as well. I get intimidated very easily.

• Plenty of guys like small boobs, you don't have to feel self conscious.
    I don't see anything wrong with the pads. guys should like you for your personality not your breast size anyway.

• But more guys dislike them. People tease me for it and I don't know what to say. I just stand there and on the inside I'm bursting in tears because I know small breasts are unwanted. I am very shy and quiet. I'm also very short and I get intimidated very easily.

• Well thats not right. Boobs do not define you.

• Thank you. I wish other people were as nice as you.

• I would pistol whip her in the back of her head lol jk. But seriously, it would bother me because she has low self esteem and she would let people get in her head.

• But it happens all the time. She has been teased her whole life about it. She's tired of being told how no man wants them. I already know guys dont like small.

• Men wants anything with a vagina. Trust me sweetheart

• I like bigtit queens,,,,

• Most men do.

• don't take them seriously, I will stretch them for u dear,,,, its OK,, u will not face saggy boobs Afterwards,,,,,

• This guy is an asshole, but thats probably because he's from Pakistan @Turk6666

• I'd prefer no bra on

• Small ones better for me. I dont know why but i like smalls :) so it's okay whatever she wore :)

• Small tits aren't an issue.
    Insecurity isn't a good thing, though.

What Girls Said 1

• Tint tis are a big turn-on

• tiny tits are a big turn on. Sorry about my typing

• Do you really think that?

• I have tits the size of cherries ad all my boyfriends (and girlfriends) go crazy for them. My current boyfriend won't stop feeling me up.