What are turn-offs for girls?

So if you had just started dating a guy or maybe even liked each other what are some things that turn you off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Rudeness and disrespect of ANY sort (lying, being pushy about limits, not caring about opinions and values, things of that nature). If he's fake (tans, wigs, weird stuff like that). If he's inappropriate (talks about his past with girls (also with rudeness and disrespect), is too open about personal things and so on).
    That pretty much covers it. What I said is pretty broad and includes a lot.

What Girls Said 4

• A guy who is too confident

• Not being courteous of others (not opening doors for people, not letting elderly or women sit when there are no seats). Unhygienic, unintelligent, self absorbed, and if he is a Christian, not having strong faith.

• Overly critical of people, rudeness/disrespect (huuuuuge red flag is if he treats waiters/cashiers/other service people poorly), bad hygiene, talks too much about self.

General turn-ons are: well-fitting clothes, a bit of cologne, interest in other person, good sense of humor.

• Too clingy, acting cool all the time ( we like the way you are, not how you pretend to be, we know you are acting), keeps on talking to his fd when the girl is around. I have met a guy once, he was too confident of himself, he gave me the impression like: I know I'm charming and attractive, sure you wanna date me, so dinner yes? But hell no... this is disgusting. So be confident yes, but not in a way that you think you are perfect.

What Guys Said 1

• Stinky genital area :{