What is the actual right way for a girl to nicely "friend zone" a guy?

A few guys at the moment all have crushes on me and I don't know what to say because they comment "IM IN LOVE WITH YOU" and i rlly am just too nice i guess I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally the only advice I have is to not encourage them, other than that I think I'm about as clueless as you are!

What Guys Said 3

• Be honest and say you don't feel the same. Sugar coating it will only lead them on and they will likely resent you for it later feeling that you were dishonest with them.

Simply tell them "Sorry, but I don't feel the same way about you." If they give you crap for that them screw them.

• There is no "Nice" way in terms of not hurting their feelings. I think you just say " Thank you but I do not feel the same way with you. I just want to be friends."

• They all r perv have greed on u... Ignore them...

What Girls Said 2

• The friend zoned is grade a bullshit. If you don't like a guy "that way" tell him. The "friendzoning" people talk about is leading someone on and using them to do nice things for you. As long as you're not doing that then he is the one friendzoning himself. Just tell him.

• Say aye ure my best friend and I don't want I lose u so let's just stay friends