So if there's a group of four girls and you think one is cute is it a bad idea to go over to them and try to talk to them and whats a good opening?

Anyone wanna help me out on this especially if you don't know the girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it's okay! Just say 'Hey, hows it going' but in a seductive way and make sure you smell nice because girls don't like a smelly guy.

• So would it be ok like at a basketball game and I go up to them and say hey I go to blah blah school and thought y'all where really pretty and seemed cool and was wondering if y'all wanted to chat and get to knoww eachother how does that sound

• Lol koool thanks by the way

• You're welcome. Good luck by the way

What Girls Said 4

• yeah i'd wait til she's alone. you just never know nowadays how people will respond. she could be nice about it, she could be rude. even if you're a ridiculously confident person rejection still hurts and twice as much in front of a crowd. and even if she's nice about it it can still be awkward, her friends might be quiet but through glances all around.

• I think it's a good idea haha girls like when guys aren't afraid to approach them. Try to say something sweet , maybe a funny pick up line haha , but it really depends on the girl , you should give it a try :)

• I have a friend who did something similar, and the results were... interesting. Basically the girl he liked took him for a creeper, and her friends had mixed reactions. It depends on the people, I suppose? For instance, if her friends are less attractive, they will likely be defensive and try to drive the guy away (commonly seen in people who are insecure and don't want to lose their friend to a potential love interest). Just be sure you're careful in your approach. Don't act like you're just there to see if she's interested in a date - start with casual conversation and ease into introductions. Try to seem friendly, and if she likes you, she'll be more receptive to conversation and will probably be more eager to try and keep it going (regardless of whether or not her friends are present). All the best.

• yes just try to make them laugh or get their attention

What Guys Said 2

• This usually doesn't work... because the girl doesn't want to alienate her friends. Especially in ur age bracket, knowing teens are very behaviorally captive of what their peers think of them.

This is why girls who go places solo get hit on more often, and why girls in groups complain about why guys never approach them!

I have a lot of female friends and trust me... every "guy story" they have, happens when they are either alone or with ONE other girl. Never in a girl mob. :-P

• No, it's not a good idea. It's a classic noob mistake.