To learn from the past or continue being bitter?

I've been played by guys before and it hurt. Somehow it just felt good being numb for awhile and doing it back to guys.

But i've just shut off the ability to feel something for a guy for so long I don't even now if I am capable of it... i used to be so innocent and sweet and now I am just emotionless and a bitch but at least I don't get hurt.

so what would you do?

• Continue being Numb and playing guys
  • Let yourself get hurt again

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been where you are before. I was hurt, and in turn, started not giving a shit if I hurt other people.

But thankfully, I figured out that those people I was hurting did nothing wrong to me, and didn't deserve to be treated that way. I moved on, got past it, opened myself up again, and learned to love and let myself be loved in return. I may get hurt, but now, at least, I can accept that sometimes things just don't last forever.

What Guys Said 4

• You know what you should do?, Inbox me. By the time we are done swapping war stories, you will feel a lot better. Also, being bitter never helps, it does more harm than good. been there, done it.

• Been through the same thing?

• Sometimes it just feels good to not feel you know lol.

• Yea, i drink for that, but inbox me and swap.

• Third answer is that you take risks, guard your heart, and find what you are looking for.

• I dont think its a big deal... its better to have sexual selection and a lot of variety... at least from a man's perspective... thats why guys cheat or masturbate during a relationship

• Just give it some time. The rules of attraction were built into humans in a hunter-gatherer society, which is meaningless in today's world, but you just have to work with it.

• I've been like this for 3 years now though. I am a lot better now than i was before as I would purposely lead guys on and get a kick out of it and not feel bad and now i realize i don't want to hurt people anymore

What Girls Said 3

• Rather than let yourself be hurt again. rather, let yourself be vulnerable again. You sound like me. Although I've never played or gotten back at guys. But myself I've been played and used a lot. A little piece of advice I can give you since im older than you is, you will never attract long term potential playing guys. You will only attract those types that are players themselves.

• Here's the thing, with every single guy that hurts you, you become more resistant, stronger, AND less of a pushover.

Become numb, because that's what you need to do to heal. Don't play guys, because karma can be horrible;

Take care of yourself.

Best

• I agree with that I am definitely so much stronger than I was before and I can weed through all the assholes and players now. The problem is i have no interest in any guys... even the good ones i get bored of them ( maybe a defense-mechanism subconsciously) and so i'll cut them off quick

• Sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince! Use each frog as a learning tool.