Terrified to ask any girl out?

OK so I've so far never had a girlfriend, but I don't consider myself completely unattractive and I think that at least a few girls would say yes if I did ask them out. Its just that for some reason I can never bring myself to say the words, any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Try working your way up to it. Text them and test the waters by saying what would you say if I asked you out tomorrow or something cheesy like that, ha. If they say they would say yes to dating you then that should build your confidence up enough to finally ask them out.

What Girls Said 4

• Most girls are too shy to ask out the guy they like too. If you are really too shy to ask out a girl, I think you should ask her out online. Its not the best way to do it but its a place to start. Just ask her to go out with you to the movies. Best place for a date because you don't have to talk to her that much.

• You just have to come out your shell and put yourself out there to be noticed

• i see you're under 18, so i hope i don't sound like some mom but you have plenty of time to find out what does and doesn't work. for now, it might be easy and comfortable for you to initiate a "group date". find some of your friends and find a place to hang out and then casually bring up to the girl you want to ask out where you are spending your time. if she says she wants to come then that's a good sign, and take that opportunity to talk to her one on one.

• As a matter of fact, just ask. You can never date anyone if you never ask. You don't have to be afraid of rejection or anything, a girl won't change her view towards you, I mean it's just a boy asking a girl out as simple as that. But to make it easier, You can text her first until you become somehow like "more than fds" then you can ask her out!

What Guys Said 2

• The first time approaching a girl, you are going to be nervous. The same goes for the first time having sex. You just have to get through it. Do it enough times, and you won't be nervous at all.

• Your relationship will not last long. She will cheat on you like other girls. Why bothers asking her out?