Is talking your bf being able not to talk to you for two days a bad sign?

Just as the title asks. Is your bf being able not to talk to you for two days a bad sign?

• Yes it is
  • No it is not

Most Helpful Guy

• Guy could be getting burnt out emotionally, could be a bad sign, but is probably nothing.

• He just likes space , he says

• As long as it's not leading into a long drawn out thing all the time. Wishing someone a great day and saying "sweet dreams handsome" isn't necessarily a bad thing. You also don't have to do it every day, just enough to say I'm thinking about you from time to time.

I would avoid generic good mornings as it makes it seem like you're looking for his attention and not every day if he's looking for his space. Maybe a few times a week tops, at least for a little bit. Just my opinion on the matter, I have no idea what your relationship is like.

• Thank you

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on a lot of factors.

• Why? Is he in jail or something?

• No he just enjoys his space. we've been together for 5months... It just started slowing down in contact these last couple months

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the situation. They genuinely might not be able to talk

• I don't think so, personally no.