How to handle seeing two guys who are friends?

I've been casually hanging out (and hooking up) with a guy for a couple months now. I recently met another guy at a party, who has taken me on a couple of awesome dates and wants to keep seeing me. Unfortunately, turns out these two are friends. How do I keep up a casual relationship with both without there being problems? Side note, neither has expressed interest in anything committed/exclusive yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• ANSWER: There is no safe way to do this, there WILL be problems, it's just a question of how many and how serious they become.

Unless you keep both guys on a really casual footing, but it sounds like you aren't being so casual!

What Guys Said 1

• You can start by not hooking up with either guy, and then get serious with the one that you feel the strongest for.

What Girls Said 3

• Just make sure you're not getting into anything serious and you should be fine

• It will become awkward. Both are friends. Seeing the same girl. Only hurt can come from this.

• It sounds trouble.

At the end of the day, if you hurt the two of them they'll gang up against you or something. i can only imagine.

We dont want a bad reputation here. I know you love the attention. I know. But you got to choose only one.