Would this be a good first date?

Ok so I'm in 9th grade and she's in 10th grade and I was thinking instead of taking her to the movies which is what is what everyone does that I would take her to a lacrosse game at the Pepsi center which is a huge stadium in down town denver. I was thinking that we could take the lightrail to avoid any awkward car ride with parents since we both can't drive. And it would be long ride giving us lots of time to talk then when we get there we would get some food and find our seats. Then we could talk as much as we want and maybe even cuddle a little while the game goes on. Unlike a movie were it would just be us siting next to each other. Then we would take the long ride home again together and talk some more and depending on how the date went possibly tell her how I feel and try and make things official. So what do you think? Would this date be as awesome as I think it would be or am I mistaken? And if you have any tips on the date or what to do during the date please tell me

• That's the best first date possible
  • That's a great first date
  • That's a decent first date
  • That's not the best first date
I've been flirting with her for a while and she's even invited me to a cheer competition of hers (I went). And when I told her that I was on the lacrosse team at our school she said that she's never been to a lacrosse game before but that she would like to sometime.
Filler

Most Helpful Guy

• Does she like lacrosse? If so good idea. If not she won't understand the game, maybe not like it & possibly be bored to death.

• Well when I told her that I am on the schools lacrosse team she said that she hasn't seen a lacrosse game before but that she wanted to sometime

• That sounds good. It gives you a chance to explain the game & avoid awkward silence.
      Don't go into too much detail. Just the very basics, like the lines on the field etc. Keep it simple enough as to where she'll understand just enough without putting her in a coma.

What Girls Said 2

• I like the idea of the lightrail, but make sure she likes lacrosse first because some people find sports kind of boring.

• As long as she likes watching lacrosse its great

What Guys Said 2

• It all depends on whether or not she REALLY wanted to go see the game, or was just mildly interested. Also a tip, be a bit more macho than usual. Her being older, she might feel a little aqward going on a date with another guy. So don't bee all "sweet" to her, or she'll see you as a guy who has a crush on an older girl...

• Honestly as far as I've known, a low key date is best for both. Just take her to a coffee shop or a snack place (not fast food places) and just have a nice talk, it's light hearted and both of you will know if you wanna go through with it. Have a good date bud.