Honest opinions on these Mens's perfumes and deodorants?

I recently got a huge collection of perfumes and deodorants for Christmas, some of which are Brut, adidas moves, old spice and axe chocolate. I wanted to know if these are good scents our not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Adidas and Old Spice are awesome (Old Spice for the win!)

What Girls Said 3

• Hate the scent of colonge

• You hate every single scent? You probably haven't smelled good ones yet I've never heard someone say they hate all colognes before.

• I have a cologne from Thierry Mugler that is made to resemble the scent of soap and cleanliness.
      It's not over powering at all and all I get is compliments when I wear it, I think you would like that one. :)

• i would probably like that one

• None actually but axe maybe

• In all honesty I'm not sure how any of them smell. But as long as you don't overdo it with any of them, they should be fine. I shouldnt' smell it if you walk by me, but I should smell it a little if I get really close to you.

What Guys Said 2

• no they are all awful sorry.

• Brut and Old Spice you needn't buy, just ask your great great great grandpa for a splash. Adidas and Axe are scents of the working class.