Is my relationship over?

My boyfriend spends more time playing on his xbox than he does with me. He acts like I annoy him and get on his last nerve when all I want is his attention. I do any and everything for him I cook clean by him stuff give him blowjobs (good ones I might add). Yet it doesn't seem like it's enough for a nice conversation or a night out away from xbox or his brother in law or sister.
It's like he chooses to do things with them over me and all I'm good for is getting him off when ever he wants it.
I just want to know if my relationship is over? Am I the problem?

• I'm the problem
  • He's the problem

Most Helpful Guy

• People do what they want to do. He is "doing" the xbox. Move on. I am sorry...

What Guys Said 8

• He got into a relationship, he's got some RESPONSIBILITIES. You tell him he has a role to fulfill and that he should fulfill it.

• He's taking you for granted, time to move on.

• Is he playing destiny? Cause if he is.. The games the problem..

The addiction is real lol

• No it's call of duty Advanced warfare

• Stop doing things for him until he starts giving you attention. You're the problem, you're enabling him. He's also the problem, because he's taking you for granted.

• Thanks that's helpful I will try not I enable him anymore. I just want our relationship work and be ok. I love him and would do anything for him.
      Maybe just maybe he will realize that before its too late

• I think is about that time you spank him and by that I mean cut down on the sexual stuff act different and if he starts asking you questions than he is still interested in you but if he doesn't and eventually starts moving away than he was never meant for you.

• Ask to play with him.

• I've tried playing and I'm not any good so he won't let me play

• You're dating a bum.

The least he could do is eat you out a few times a week and take you for a evening of conversation, dining and night long fucking.

• Confront him and make him choose whether or not he would prefer his xbox or you and I wish you luck if it goes either way anyways if he has a 360 tell him to add me xD

What Girls Said 4

• He doesn't appreciate you. I'd say dump him and find a real man who will treat you right!!!

• well you have two choices you can dump his ass , it looks like you're the only one trying and that's not how it works its either together or not or second choice is do the same thing he's doing to you ignore him and focus on either things that's not him , maybe hell wake up and get the feeling that he's loosing you but I still think the first one is better.

• I'm going to try to do the same to him and see what happens. I love him and want to try everything I can before I let this go.

• Who in heaven's sake voted for the first one? No, you are not the problem. I know you're just trying to be a good girlfriend but don't you think you're going a bit overboard? He is obviously not playing his part...

• I don't want to give up on him with out trying I love him.

• He's only in the relationship for comfort. Leave.