Do you consider yourself dateable or undateable? And why?

After everything that went down, I consider myself too messed up for a relationship... Therefore I'm undateable :P

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I considered myself undateable for a while. I had just too much to deal with to add to it. I didn't think it was fair on the guys because I didn't know what I wanted, and didn't want to mess them about. I took time out to concentrate on myself and now I do feel stronger. At the time I felt really messed up. I feel a lot stronger now and I've started to date again. I think I make much better decisions dating wise when I'm in a good place. PM me if you want to chat at all. Hope it all works out well for you :-)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Dateable - because I don't have trouble going on dates, etc.

What went down?

0|0
    0|0
    • If I told you I would have to kill you.

• Show All
    • Some people close to me betrayed me so I have trouble trusting people and... other really messed up stuff you don't want to know.

• Well i am sorry. Happy to hear about it if you wish. Trusting people is not easy.

• undatable. PERIOD!

0|0
    0|0
  • Dateable. Tall, considered handsome, wealthy, successful, executive type, extremely well travelled, a man's man type, smart, funny, a lot more... But not humble, I have to hide that part, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mix of both, I can get irritating at times.

0|0
    0|0
  • A mix of both. Dateable because I'm a really sweet guy but Undateable because I'm kind of a flirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think undateable as I'm quite strange and difficult person D:

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I consider myself undateable. I always end up in the "sister zone". It's like the friend zone but the difference is that guys always tell me "you're like a sister to me". I think it's cause I'm too tomboyish. I don't wear make up cause I think is deceptive, I don't wear earrings cause they irritate my ears, I have a casual sense of style, and I love video games like COD and Destiny.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably shouldn't date becausr of crippling self esteem issues

0|0
    0|0
  • Undateable because I want to be single

0|0
    0|0
  • Undatable Because I'm evil

0|0
    0|0