Should I Keep Trying To Win Him Back?

I've dated this guy and then we broke up and now we r close friends. i still have feelings for him but i dont know how he feels. and if i ask if he feels the same I don't know how he is going to react it might make it more complicated or something but I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, you could keep trying but well sometimes it's not worth your time, energy and health. I've been through a similar situation with my bf of 5 years and yes I tried to win him back although it was him that messed up and broke up with me and after two weeks of hoping he will come back I stopped thinking to myself what the hell am I doing? Honestly, if someone wants to be with you no matter what they WILL make it happen. I'm not sure how serious your relationship with this guy is or was but for me I told him when we broke up that no I will never be your friend its either you want to be with me or not but I cannot remain friends with you. Now were back together and what not, but will never again try to win someone back that isn't making an effort to actually be with me. If you just want to remain friends maybe it's best to my bring it up since it may make things awkward if it turns out he doesn't feel the same, but then again you wouldn't know if he's thinking the same thing and just doesn't know how to go about it to know if you still have feelings for him...

What Guys Said 2

• Just be honest with him. Either you guys work out or he doesn't feel same way anymore & still remain friends. If your feelings for him are very strong, tell him now before it's too late

• trying so hard yourself if he was the main reason for your breakup then he doesn't deserve you because later on other problems can happen that affect your relationship and you might end up breaking up again :P

What Girls Said 1

• just ask him. you have nothing to lose... i mean you are still friends so it means he appreciates you as a person and for who you are. I'm sure he will understand it.