How do I get a straight answer out of him?

I was sleeping with this guy from work but recently have heard barely anything from him & he's been a bit awkward.

So I messaged him this:

"Listen, I don't know if you want to sleep with me anymore or not, but either way, I feel like you are being awkward around me. Stop, ok, I want to be friends regardless of what you are going to do to me or not :) x"

He replied with:

"Sorry if I'm coming across that way, I don't mean to be. 😕"

Very blunt. Hopefully he got the message, but still no clue as to whether he wants to sleep with me or not. I've got work & work Christmas party tomorrow. What should the plan be?

Most Helpful Guy

• Although you brought up the topic in your question... it was mainly focused around the fact of being friends
    If you want an answer from him ask him directly without the excessive talk

• So what if i secretly messaged him at the party saying something like "so are you taking me home tonight, or is that done?"

• I've said it before, but oh well. What if i was even more blunt & just said "are you going to f*** me or not?" I feel like that gets the point across without any relationship confusion. Might need a few drinks to say that first though...

• Thats another way to do it haha get some shots first lol

What Guys Said 1

• If you want straight answers, give straight questions

• what if i just say "are you going to f*** me or not?" then he kind of has to answer directly...

• thats a great question

What Girls Said 1

• There are Christmas parties in january? :O

• Haha because i work at a hotel so we run Christmas parties all through December & so ours is after all the celebratory events have finished.

• oh ok, I guess you'll see tomorrow if he wants to continue to sleep with you or not.