What is like to date an introvert? Are they hard to read and open up?

I am pretty sure this guy likes me but he is so hard to read. He is very private and he listens very well but doesn't often talk a ton and reveal a lot about himself. I am not sure if it will get better or if he is just a dud.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex was an introvert, kind of. And yea its hard to open them up, they are really "closed" and you dont ever know what are they hidding. I thought an introvert would have a nice heart and would be a nice person, but he was the one who hurted me at the end, so yea.

What Guys Said 2

• Introverts are like mystery boxes with a shitload of security. If you overcome their security you may find anything.

• A dud? Really?
    Introverts are private people. They don't trust easily. If he feels you're trustworthy, he'll open up. If you give him reason not to, he won't even deal with you.

What Girls Said 1

• He isn't a dud, he's just different to u. Usually getting to know an introvert is a rewarding experience because they open up little by little as they trust u more