Am I still young? or am I overreacting?

22 and never had a boyfriend, sometimes i get stressed and sad and think my time is soon up.. but am i really still young?

Most Helpful Guy

• 22 ?
    Too young for me, in any case! :D:D:D

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, you're still young. You're either still in college, or recently out of college. If you still haven't had a boyfriend in another 10 years... then you can start worrying.

You're actually pretty normal.

• LOL... yes you are still a kid really. Let's say you love to be 80. You barely lived 1/4 of your life. The best is yet to come!

• Already 22? No one has ever gotten into a relationship beyond that age. I hope your home is prepared for all those cats.

• Yes you are! Live and be happy, enjoy your life!!! (even though it may be difficult at times) Try to find something good in everything!

• i'm single, leave your number and i'll call you later :)

• Yeah its okay

• do you Skype?

• Are you a virgin?

• nope

• Then you're fine you just haven't found a guy who you want to date there's nothing wrong with you it's just you haven't met a guy who you were like, "Ya I could see spending my life with this person." It's not sweat :)

What Girls Said 3

• Oh yes u are waaaaay young, plenty of time. Don't worry

• Girl you still got time. Don't worry

• Still young.