Do skinnier guys like bigger girls?

I am 5'6 and a bigger girl. I seem to be attracted to skinny, buffer, "hot" guys. Don't get me wrong I like other guys too and personality is always on top but it seems like these types of guys always turn out to use me... Any insite?

• prefer bigger
  • prefer average or skinny

Most Helpful Guy

• No one wants a fatty

What Guys Said 1

• I prefer "chunky" (as in their hips/butt/that area go over the edge of the chair or their stomachs are a little jiggly, depending on body type, I don't care too much for boobs anymore... I did when I was like.. 12) to "fat" (where their stomachs have a visible shape, they have issues squeezing into pants, their hips and butt have issues fitting into chair, depending on their body type) women.

• (And no, I'm not out of shape myself... I have an average to slightly muscular build, with a BMI below 25, in case any of you want to say something cruel, like, "you probably like fatties because you are one yourself and that's all you can get.")

What Girls Said 1

• Do you ever watch Millionaire Matchmaker? Well patty always states that the key to any successful relationship is to know what you can get and what you can't.