What do you think when you see a guy with an incredible body, perfect hygiene and clothes, but an ugly face?

Do you think "Why does this guy even try?" or do you think "He is making the most of what he has, bless him."

Most Helpful Girl

• I think nothing of it.

What Girls Said 7

• I think 'not interested'. If I'm not attracted to him, then what else am I supposed to think? Also, just for the record, it doesn't make me shallow. I know some people might say that. Lol.

• I think it's good for him to try to be the best version of himself. It's admirable.

• LMAO! Sureeee lol. Can you ladies please say something not so predictable.

• @Zerodown Look at that, another butthurt guy who thinks every woman is a lying fiend. What a surprise.

• Honestly, good hygiene, incredible body, and good clothes can make a guy 10x more attractive.
    So then I think
    "He is making the most of what he has, bless him"

• Aw too bad. Oh well on to the next

• depends on his face and you are missing his attitude and personallity, and if he is smart, of course

• How ugly is his face?

• I always go for the face, -as long is they are not obese- but I would probably be annoyed. I am very irritable if he came up to me I would ignore him. Not to be mean or anything but he might think he can get anyone with his body, and I could care less if you have a six pack if I'm attracted to your face then I wouldn't care what your working at.

• that would hurt me if I was ignored. I am making the best of what god gave me and trying to be the best person I can be. I try to be a good person, help others, got a good education, I raise homeless dogs and give them food and shelter, I go to church, I even brush my teeth twice a day and take care of my skin and hair, but I ended up with pale skin, prominent ears, and a bumpy nose. It would hurt me if I was ignored, I might even shed a few tears over it, but I would not give up until I found someone who loved me for who I truly am.

• I'm not saying its a bad thing. I don't know you so I don't know if you attractive or not. You only consider yourself not to be attractive. Personally I think pale guys are cute. Don't take what I said offensive though I just get irritated and have been approached by someone like that.

What Guys Said 1

• "Did he think having an incredible body, but an ugly face, would attract the girls?"
    "Hm, glad I'm not that ugly... But I need to lose my fats soon."

:P :\