American girls do you like Hispanic guys? & whats your preference?

I'm very interesting about your answers, be specific please and If you like a date please share your emails to me, only nice and open mind girls thank you ;)!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm open for dating whoever. Just the ones that I know aren't my type, and they're really disrespectful. I don't care how attractive some may be, but as soon as you start acting like a punk, that instantly makes you unattractive to me.

• Hmmm Cool! you deserve my respect! thanks for your smart answer, we need more girls like you in this freaky world ;)

What Girls Said 3

• Well, I don't mind dating them. I haven't met too many in my area, but if I did then I certainly wouldn't dismiss them.

• Yes! thats a smart answer never say no, and we are the best man in the world haha ;)

• This is a dating site?

• Sorry but they are very controlling. My last one was, and I know a lot who are. So no!

• mmm maybe you are not lucky with the nice guys but thanks for share your experience to me ;)

• I have dated 2 and no my experience was horrible. Maybe its because of my area but they all seem the same here. They are attractive though. I'm 1/2 Latina but live an American life no arroz con leche or carne asda here. So I thought it would be alright to comment lol

• Yes maybe its your area , and its interesting that you dont like steak lol

What Guys Said 0