Does She Like Me Or No?

My friend who I've known for a long time has been acting really strange. Lately she has been really mean and seems mad all the time and hardly says a word to me and then just a couple days ago she couldn't have been nicer. Laughing at my jokes and looking at me straight in the eyes. I'm not too sure what is going on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• She is clearly infatuated to some degree.

• What I don't get is why doesn't she just tell me she likes me instead of being all emotional about it and hiding it?

• The same reason you haven't just demanded it out of here and why you're posting here.

• Haha I like the way you think! :) thanks for the advice!

What Girls Said 2

• Well I have no idea how this particular girl is, so I'm not sure. Asking her is your best bet. Whenever I liked a guy or girl, I was always nice or trying to make conversation, or occasionally I'd become quite shy. Then again, every girl is different.

• Have you sent her any mixed signals? If not she might not know what she wants. If you have she might be reacting to that.

What Guys Said 1

• She likes you and doesn't know how to act... this is where you make your move

• Thanks for the advice man.