This girl doesn't like me physically, should I call it a quit with her?

there is this girl I tried talking to but she doesn't seem to be interested. She honestly could get anybody. Do you think in her mind she thinks I'm not good enough? Like she doesn't give me any signs like I do. Should go straight to the point to find out? or work my way as friend and then move up? Or just quit now based on her actions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely it's your approach... what you think is nice and inviting could be taken as invasive
    You never know... get her to trust you... stop thinking of her as an attractive girl but rather a friend at least until you guys are closer

• What's a good way to approach women?

• Great point! Thanks for your help

• You're welcome!

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly just go for it straight up! Life's to short and its better not to waste your time. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah not every dude is a stud guy, she gets all the attention she could ever want. Think about that. She likes 'attention' and the highest quality attention that makes her feel like a girl is what she's looking for. Act like her looks don't matter and that you're the special one. That's key.

• Go straight to the point and find out... so u know whether she is worth investing time into.

• Yea, if a girl isn't physically interested in you than there's not much you can do.