What kind of guy do you like?

I really like Asian men but, there are all kinds of cute guys!
Tell me what your favorite is! Feel free to give opinions and ask questions ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Asian!
  • Hispanic!
  • I could care less about anything?
    Vote C
  • I love food more..
    Vote D
  • Single Life Forever!!
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go.

• Sorry, but I have to ask you a question. How do you get these emoticons in your post? 😉👌 I've looked all over this site and can't find a list. All I can do is copy and paste them when I find them, then I can't save them in Notepad or Word without them turning into blocks.

What Girls Said 9

• Well are you talking about physical features? Traits? Or just everything in general? I don't think I have a specific race I'm attracted to.. if i see someone that i think is cute.. well then i think they're cute haha. But I'm Asian, and being raised in Canada.. I'm probably gonna end up with someone that is white or something ;p who knows. But I like someone that is open minded, athletic, sassy or funny in some way to match my sass.. uhm kind and hard working? It's a plus if theyre tall too haha and aren't push overs.

• I like nice guys, educated, career oriented.
    Looks do open my door, but the other stuff I mentioned kick it down.
    Sorry I didn't vote.
    Nothing there for me.
    HH

• One with a big heart XD
    But I guess I find Hispanic guys hotter on average. I see some hot Asian guys out there too.

• Asian guys but as in like Pakistani or afghani (my other half is pathan its kind of like in between of the two)

• Food is the only thing better than a man.

But I like Asian guys but I don't really have a preference. There just the most appealing to me

• I don't care about race. Nothing specifically attracts me. Depends on the person.

• I always go for nerds,

• Blonde and blue eyed girl and I'm pretty much only attracted to Asian guys

• I'm not only attracted to Asian men but if it came down to an Asian guy or a famous white guy I would choose the asian! 😂

• I mean I am attracted to other guys but it's very rare Asians are just my type I don't know

• weird options.

although, I guess I do like food more. (: