How to show your boyfriend that you trust them?

He seems to have a little trouble comprehending it, I feel as if I am 100% trustworthy except I tend to misinterpret what he's saying most of the time, he thinks I don't understand what he's thinking or his actions.
How can I show him that I trust him to the fullest?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's not really a way to "show" that you trust someone to the fullest other than to just continually use words of affirmation for situations you know he might think require you to trust his judgment. You know the "I think you made the right call" or "you always make good choices about such and such."

Understanding that someone trusts you is an internal feeling for each of us that I think is rooted in our own self confidence. If he doesn't think you trust him, it might be a lack of confidence on his part, so again, if you can maybe help his confidence through affirmation, I'd hope he'd figure it out!

What Guys Said 4

• Girls are natural teases. You drive me crazy. The only way to show him you trust him is to take a bit of the lead, if even for a tiny second. You're showing you can interact on a more comfortable level.

• Hug him. Cuddle with him a bit. Tell him that you trust him.

• My girl is really shy. She once said she'd never send nudes to anyone bc she's afraid other people would see them. After a while she sent me one. I didn't even ask. Then I knew she trusted me 100

• Let him cum inside you!

What Girls Said 0