She wanted to be just friends, I said to her I have enough friends then she made me crazy. What did I do wrong?

I just dated a girl. She flirted with me like crazy. Said we can only be friends though even after going out on a date with her.

I do admit that it was pretty weird because she demanded that I say happy birthday to her on the phone, text her daily but I did not even date her?

She also started asking me if I could help her with her sister's homework. I said no, I only help my girlfriend with this sort of stuff and I already have a full schedule.

She went mad and called me "crazy" for imposing my boundaries but it just did not feel right to me to help her. If I helped her I was being a stupid doormat.

She even went as far as to unfriend me on Facebook. So did I do wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's a tip bro... and it;s going to be harsh, but it's for your own good: Just forget about the bitch, man! Over the past year, I had studied game and women. I have been pretty successful with women, but just because I am successful with them doesn't mean I get every girl.

What I have learned is that women are fickle with their emotions. 1 moment they like you and they next they don't. For example, I went on a date with this girl. During the date, we were laughing, joking around, holding hands and just having a good time. We even made out during the date and when we said our goodbyes we promised each other we would go out again soon. We never did go out again... she stopped replying to my texts/calls 2 days after the date.

As you can see from that example... women run hot and cold with guys. You need to catch them at the right moment for things to work out. Also, as a guy, don't text them every day and don't text them as soon as they text you. You need to look like you are busy and have your own life.

Anyway... as I tell all guys, getting over a woman is hard... especially if you liked her. My suggestion is to talk to 3-4 women. If 1 woman blows you off... Hey... you got 3-4 more worth talking to.

• That's what I was doing with her. Acting busy actually helped me with her. She was pissed at me but eventually did agree to go out with me.

What Girls Said 4

• Nope. You did nothing wrong.

• Well luv to me it seems as if her feelings for you was definitely growing. What you did wrong was start out allowing you to commit to some of her words which she felt she had a little power over you. Never let your guard down, be respectful and honest to her.

• Nothing she just wants a doormat basically the same thing you said and now she's mad because you won't let her use you. You should be glad you got away

• Who cares. She sounds desparate. So I would un friend her too

What Guys Said 1

• No, she sounds like a girl who just uses her attractiveness to get guys to do stuff for her. You are lucky you didn't get more involved with her.