Tell me about the first kiss?

I am not dating anyone but I do have a crush. I am always curious about the first kiss! Guys how did you do your first kiss? Do you just go for it in a sudden?
And I heard that the first kiss can be bad, why is that? I don't know how to kiss... do I have to learn?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 16. My family had been invited up to my current boyfriend's cottage to spend the day. He and I were watching my siblings play in one of the bedrooms. We were talking and sitting on a bed while we watched them. He kept leaning closer and closer and I kept talking faster and faster because I was so nervous. Our lips barely touched and I most definitely kept talking. :p

Later that day we were again in the room having just returned from tubing. We were alone this time but that doesn't mean it was any less awkward of an experience. I don't remember the exact chain of events leading up to it but I do remember praying to God that he couldn't tell I had no idea what I was doing (News flash: He could) and I remember hearing a noise and looking up and locking eyes with his sister who had come upstairs. She was 20 at the time and we never speak of it. We made eye contact through the crack in the door by the hinges.

Also, following the kiss, in order to draw the attention off of me and my being flustered I most definitely informed him that his legs were shaking when we were on our way downstairs and that completely embarrassed him and made him think that there was absolutely no shot with me at all.

He told me I "needed practice" and offered to let me practice with him.

Obviously that day wasn't too horrible seeing as we're now dating :p

What Guys Said 3

• I got my first kiss when I was 11. She was friend of my cousin. We were role-playing. She taken the role of school girl and I was a kidnapper and rest is history.
    I later found out that she had crush on me. ♡

• I was 10 when a girl of 12 kissed me saying that i was cute!

• I got my first kiss at age 23. It was a girl I was on a date with. Then I never saw her again after the date XD.

That was just a few months ago XD. I'm 24 now and I have made out with another girl and kissed a few other women.

What Girls Said 2

• I was 17, and somehow i spent the day at the festival alone, or at least I arrived alone :D

I meet this guy at the game tent, where we played darts. First he was really bad at it, but in the second round of 9O1 he just nailed it. After that we decided to walk around and listen to some music... fast foreward - later that night, when we started to get to know each other better and when we get closer, it just happened. didn't even realised it was my first kiss.
    Then it leaded into a make out too :D

• I just had my first kiss recently! It lead to my first make out session very quickly. i bet my boyfriend if he could beat my highscore on an iphone game that ill give him a kiss on the cheek and he beat it. So I went over to his house the next day and kissed him on the cheek. Then I did it again and again and then he started kissing me on the cheek back. As we were exchanging these cheekies I snuck a kiss on his lips and he smiled and said I was sneaky. Then the kissig lead to a very intense make out session.