Help? What do I tell him?

Okay so my boyfriend wants me to watch a horror film with him IN CINEMAS! Okay so I'm a scaredy cat.. I'll admit it. How do I escape? He's really set on taking me but I seriously will die.. i get so scared! Helppp!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe tell him that you need to work up to that. Offer to compromise, let him rent a scary movie. You can snuggle more than whats accepted in public and can turn the movie off its too much.

What Guys Said 5

• Tell him you can't because your mother died in a fire at the cinema when you were but a young girl.

• My wife is like that lol why not go see it and just hold onto his arm or something

• I'll still be super scared! And have nightmares.. D:

• What movie is it? I can tell you if it was actually scary or not. If it was woman in black 2 it had some jump scares but it honestly was not that scary

• I think he knows this, thats WHY he is taking you to a scary movie. He's in it for the girly whimpering and you holding on to him. here's the trick to a lot of scary movies, don't listen to the music and stare at the corner of the screen, nothing happens there lol. Me personally, i just find funny aspects, i don't think you can do that.

• I do with my friends at sleepovers but we're in the cinema and it's kinda hard to block the music

• so then go ahead with his plan, be the scared girl that hangs on to him, you find comfort, he gets a boner (just kidding) he gets he ego boost.

• I'm sure you won't die, use him as your safety for when you feel scared, he is there to look after you. Have fun, maybe watching it with will help you with your fear of horror films. Watch it with him :)

• Piss yourself and cry.

What Girls Said 0