Guys, what makes a girlfriend cool?

Hey Guys, what are the things that girlfriends do that make them really cool?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• It's different for every guy. I think she's cool if she's into some of the same geeky stuff I'm inro, classic scifi, video games etc. I also think she's cool if she's smart and knowledgable in lots of areas so can throws lots of random facts from history, science, pop culture etc. into conversations and get you thinking.

If she has her own individyal & unusual hobbies then that's cool too, what isn't cool about a girl who's into spear fishing and collecting vintage japanese electro pop?

Also if a girl has her look and owns it, rather than jumping on every new fashion trend and fad, I find that cool too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the guy honey... depends on what HE thinks is cool and it could be anything. I think a girl with a brain is cool... another guy may think that a girl that gives brain is cool. it really depends...(oh im not explaining that statement so don't bother asking lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a girlfriend period would be pretty awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they wear sunglasses.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• By doing whatever theyre doing. My boyfriend and I are both big time gamers. When we have friends over, we always have huge gaming parties. They think i'm "cool as hell" (from what they say), but i'm just doing what I enjoy too lol.

0|1
    0|0