Is my girlfriend not into me anymore?

So I've been dating this girl for like 4 months and we don't talk as much as we used to or hangout as much... I've asked her 2 times if she isn't feeling it anymore and both times she tells me she is but she is just to busy, granted she works full time and go's to school full time but it still feels like she is a lot colder. We used to hangout all the time and have way better conversations but now it just isn't the same. I'm thinking about moving on what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried working full-time and going to school full-time. It doesn't work and it's incredibly stressful. She's facing a lot of challenges in trying to maintain her grades and perform well at her job. Depending on how far along she is, she probably has to help manage group assignments as well. This isn't easy to do and it really does wilt one's enthusiasm towards life. The majority of her waking hours are spent living up to someone else's expectations. Freedom is gone. Don't be added stress.

Wait until the dust settles and reevaluate the relationship then. Right now, she needs someone to support her. Your shadow of disappointment looming over her as she tries to balance the improbable trifecta won't make her feel happy either.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe there is something bothering her and she's keeping it to herself.. either that or she's just really busy or she's losing interest.

• I think she might be loosing interest..

What Guys Said 0