Do you think your gf/bf is the hottest person you know in your opinion?

Do you think your bf or gf is the hottest, most beautiful person you know? for me my bf is the sexiest person in the planet , although he is not an outer beauty i feel this way.

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel the same way as you do. actually i didn't like him at all when we first met but then i realized what fine features he has and how i love his body. many people around me are saying he's kind of unattractive and rough, but in my eyes he isn't. however i used to be much more critical, i even tried dating web sites (lovevida and kovla. com i guess) to find some ideal male, but it never worked out: when i meet someone objectively handsome, finally he doesn't correspond to my ideals of beauty (internal y compris:) and vice versa (which happened only two times in my life). so good luck!

• when I first met him I found him ugly to be honest but you know im so in love with him that he is actually the most beautiful person in the world for me :)

What Guys Said 16

• You need to go out more. Its ok to be tunnel visioned, but in MY opinion, it makes the slap of reality a little harder because you don't see it coming. Also he could be the sexiest TO YOU, but do you think he feels YOU are the sexiest to him? and don't tell me he said you were, we all know that is crap.
    Its ok to think your boyfriend is the sexiest TO YOU, now when you bring the world/planet into it... thats your world/planet honey, not the actual world.
    I know its coming off "negative" but maybe you haven't but i can count a lot of girls who have told me this same stuff, just to turn around and say the exact opposite because of a split up or argument. so frankly im not a fan of tunnel-visioneers. Half the time they don't listen to me but i still have to deal with them when things go sour. Yay me.

• Well, I dont think he is the most sexiest man in the world, I see more sexy guys daily But I would never change him with anyone because for me ALL his package is the best and I think he feels the same way for me too :)

• I know that not all the guys are so, But I would be just so hurt.. :/

• @Asker its part of the learning experience. When you get hurt, you can either learn to value the next person more so they don't repeat the same thing, or resent them because of your own fear, and have history repeat itself. the choice is yours.

• I wouldn't find her the hottest but she would certainly be the most beautifull girl. Ofcourse its always possible to point out more attractive girl but that doesn't matter. Because even the most attractive girl on the planet wouldn't be as perfect as she is. The real beauty comes out of that perfection , her beautifull looks that amazing fitting personality, a perfect match with a girl i deeply love. And when you add everything up you can say that she is the hottest girl around in a way :)

• a very nice answer! thank you :)

• Yes when I have a girlfriend I do think there the most beautiful in the world to me. Its just the way I am

• my gf is made from hot air so yes she's hot

• One of my ex's was the prettiest girl I knew on a personal level. But not the prettiest girl I'd seen, of course.

• Of the three girlfriends I've had, not once did I think they were the hottest girl I knew. Although it helps to tell them that, to keep them happy in their little fantasy land.

• Things like this are the reason i stay up at night scared... Such a lack of integrity and ambition.

• So no guy will love my insecurities? That's good to know...
      So basically no guy can love as deeply as us girls love got it

• @poppunk At no point did I say that, but assume what you want. In about 3-4 years, you'll understand. Have a good night.

• My current girlfriend is, by far the most attractive woman I've been in a relationship with. My ex use to believe she was hot shit... I just smiled & nodded.

• I think so.

• @nothing_ she means the WORLD to meh 😘

• No, definitely not.

• single :) so i can't answer this

• went to a resort in California with my gf and walked around like I was the man. Then we met a doctor and his trophy girlfriend and she was a perfect 10... long story short we smoked cigars while the ladies went at it.
    moral of the story.. there is always something better

• Yes. She's tall and sexy and has the warmest, most beautiful smile and big shiny brown eyes.

• My last girlfriend at the time I thought she was the most beautiful girl I ever saw so ya I think most people feel that way :)

• i would say, yes she is

• No, but she's not exactly my girlfriend anyway. I did with my ex though, she is one of the most attractive girls I've ever seen, probably the only person who I'd give 10/10 (although now she has put on weight)

• oo nice :)

• i think you ruined her lol

• No, she ruined me :( She dumped me to get back with her ex almost 2 years ago, we are friends now but I still wish we were still together. She's still the only girl I've ever kissed, or even hugged

What Girls Said 8

• I believe for most people it goes like this: they meet someone and feel somehow attracted to them. And over time, if they fall in love with this person, he/she becomes more attractive in their eyes every day. Maybe that seems foolish, like looking into the world while wearing misleading goggles, but it makes perfect sense from an evolutionary perspective. It increases the chance of frequent intercourse and theirfore the chance of reproduction. This is quite probably the reason why a person becomes more attractive in your eyes once you fall for them and get to know them better. A very scientific approach, I know, but maybe it's still helpful :)

• Yeah, I really do he knows it too! He could be the ugliest man on the planet to other girls, but he's mine, I love him with all my heart so I think he's about the sexiest, best looking guy I've ever laid eyes on.

Everything else like movie stars, male models etc. is just a fantasy that doesn't exist, he doesn't need any make up to look great to me! (BTW He has always been considered very good looking to other girls, a few of them are pretty jealous of our relationship, first as best friends then romantically.)

• Wow this is the way I feel it! you understand me :)

• I would like to say that he's not the hottest person I know because it sounds so cliché but he's really really hot and I can't seem to find someone else hotter than him

• Yeah, I would say he is, he's model material.

• Im not dating anyone right now, but if i was hed be my subjective 10. Never again will i settle. Im going big or going home

• No... No... No...

• Yes, hottest, most beautiful girl I've ever met.

• I used to think that way of my ex