Ladies would you be mad?

girls want a bf to be there protector.

if your bf lost a fight to a guy that was bothering you? aka a bully. Would you still feel the same about your bf and look at him the same? as in not look at him any less/loser. He did nail the bully plenty times in the face.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never expect my bf to get in a fight for me and put himself in danger, there's too many psychos out there. I would appreciate that he cared enough to stand up for me though. Definitely wouldn't be bothered that he "lost" the fight, I'd be more concerned that he was ok. If it does bother you, I think you need to grow up and also learn to either deal with situations yourself or remove yourself from them before they escalate to physical fights.

What Girls Said 7

• I always have had high respects for the guys I choose to be in a relationship.

And if he stood up for me? I'll respect him even more. He's the winner no matter what ;-)

I'll just tell the "bully" to fuck off.

• Hahahahaha I would feel bad for him cause the other guy beat the shit out of him... BUT... I would also feel flattered , proud and thankful because he stood up for me... if you did that for you GF congrats you're a good man you love her

• I don't know. I think I'd probably be a bit upset he thought I could not have defended myself but I would be also very sorry that he got hurt and partly flattered. Me complicated? Naaah.

• I wouldn't think any less of him because he lost the fight but because he didn't just ignore and walk away as I thik is the best solution. But I'd definitely still love him and feel bad for him. And in the end id realize that it was just his way of showing that he loves me. So it's ok.

• It will never be the same. I will love him a hundred times more. It's the action of standing out for me makes me feel protected, not the result of winner/loser.

• Why would I be mad? I don't care if he lost or won. what matters to me is that at least he tried and that i love him.

• I would love him (as friends) even more. I mean, i dont care if he lost or won, the important thing is that he pretended to protect me from a bully. But I honestly prefer no fights, i dont want anyone to be in a fight for me cause i feel guilty.

What Guys Said 1

• Weakness is not attractive.