So astrology says me and my gf can't have a good relationship?

I don't believe that someone can tell me whats going to happen to me in the future (astrology ) i do howeever believe that u can learn a lot about a person's personality from their date of birth or zodiac sign. Im a libra and my gf is a cancer, and everywhere on the net i see that a relationship between these 2 isn't fulfilling and that a libra can have a perfect relationship with his perfect match ( i forgot which sign it was) although my gf is more of the shy and moderate type even when she is woth me ( which i do find annoying at times because i would like to get a girls that isn't shy when she is with me) but i don't think that its means that we can't have a good relationship toegther, reading these astrology things about compatibility between signs and the love life between perfect matches started messing with my mind to think that there may be someone out there that is fullfills perfectly what i look for in a girl.. What do you guys think about this should i just stop reading these things? ( some of them do make sense though )

Like i said i do NOT believe in astrology when it comes to predictions, only when it comes to learning about other peoples personality. But im gonna ask another question do you think if there is something that i don't really like in my gf's personality ( when it comes to her being shy and not talking too much like other girls) is it possible that she changes? I know im not perfect too but..

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should just realize that astrology is written by people who are paid for making up general nonsense that applies to any one

What Girls Said 7

• A person is MUCH more than just a sun sign, they might not even be that sign dominant. Look up both of your birth charts to see, because compatibilty and personality is largely determined by moon sign, mars sign, and venus sign, not just sun sign. You'll need a time of birth to see the rising, but look all this up. You might be compatible after all.

• Astrology is nice and interesting, but it's not the real world. If you and your girlfriend can make it work or not, well.. that's really up to you. You're the one who has a word about it, not Astrology, and actually not any other person. So I say give it a try, even if it's against your beliefs. Because fom time to time we change our beliefs, but our regrats can not be changed.

And for your second question, no one is perfect, indeed. If it's a bad habit and it's ok with her, she can change. But if it's something that makes her who she is, you have to accept it. She's a complete whole, and flaws and imperfections are a part of her. Personally, like many others, I find flaws attractive and interesting. Just saying. 😉

• Yes just stop reading them. Plus sometimes there are other factors that go to the signs so not all virgos are neat freak for example.

So yes stop reading this crap and just think about your relationship based on how you see her rather than her sign. Do you see yourself with her in the future? and ask urself Qs like this.

• They're an ok match. But cancer is a typical sign to get hook up with drugs or oversensitivity.

• I wouldn't believe in those

• Well I try not to make judgements from that, but my last girlfriend was an aries and I'm a pisces. Not the best match ever. I hated how she was so self obsessed and arrogant, always needing to go out and do something, always needing to talk about herself, acting as if everything revolved around her, etc. I felt like she didn't care about my feelings, so i broke up with her. But maybe that doesn't have to do with astrology lel

• You should listen to her... just kidding don't believe all the BS astrologist say

What Guys Said 3