Do I ask this girl out?

So a little while ago, I told this girl that I liked her. She didn't really say anything and kinda ignored that I had said something, so I took it for rejection. However a day or so after that she sent me some texts with hearts in them and asked me to hang out with her today at her place... Does this mean she wants me to ask her out, or is she just trying to be friends again? I'm so confused

Anyone else? I'm still super confused

Most Helpful Guy

• she wants to hang out with you. She probably wasn't quite were you are and needed a few days. She probably wants to hang because she is ready to see if you and her could make it. You need to go to her place and behave as though she said yes to your date

What Girls Said 3

• It is confusing, but go ahead and hang out with her, if she shows a little more interest, then she likes you, go ahead and ask her out again in that case, if not, she probably wants to make it up for you and just be friends.

• Ungh I don't want to wait until it's too late.. I'm generally a shy person and working up the courage once was hard enough

• :) Well if you really like this girl and willing to give it a try you'll pull yourself and your courage together again. This is how love works, it's not easy its confusing and time consuming. Good luck.

• It means she is interested

• I do that to mess with guys head. Follow your heart and see.

What Guys Said 2

• she likes you dude

• Tell her it's too late and she had her chance. Jk, roll the dice and go to her place.