Is my boyfriend a bad boyfriend?

My mom left me all alone in the house I'm hungry, cold, sick, and I don't feel good. He has 158 dollars and he didn't buy me anything. If he was in the same situation I'd buy him pizza. Just because we're ina long distance relationship, doesn't mean he culdnt buy me something.. not thta hard to go buy a visa card...

Most Helpful Guy

• See, now this is why a lot of people don't do LDR's. He's not a bad boyfriend, you are just expecting a little too much.

What Guys Said 2

• Digging over the internet huh? You must of mastered mine craft...

• I'm not a gold digger, I've even bought him something for his bday. Meanie.

• I'm sick, shower me in VISA gift cards... boohoo

• looool... omg... both of you made my morning, i literally burst out laughing after i read "meanie". It couldn't be helped

• You cannot take him to be bad just because he didn't buy you pizza ! I think he would buy you if you ask him to.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends on what your relationship is based off of. My relationship isn't based off of money and buying things so I would say you shouldn't be too mad. But if you guys usually spend money on each other then maybe you should be.