Is there any guys here done well on dating sites?

i can not get messages or anything lol have you done well? which site have you been on? x

Most Helpful Guy

• The only guys who get significant responses on dating sites, in general, are guys who are loaded, and would do well WITHOUT the site.

Sure some guys meet their sig. other on sites, occasionally.. but the odds are usually stacked against guys, we are outnumbered by multiples.

And the guys who do meet someone would likely have met someone more compatible, if they had been out looking in person, and not spending hours and hours flirting with their keyboards.

What Girls Said 2

• Dating sites seem to be mostly about hookups

• and you have to be very hot

• If it doesn't work then stop... dating site doesn't work for me so I get u

• i am sure you are pretty

• Dating sites are only there for the married and the emotionally bankrupt.

• no there , because hot people and girls just hook up me never met no one on them

What Guys Said 4

• dude don't expect so much from a dating site

• i have heard that guys can get a lot

• You are competing with tall, fit very handsome, wealthy men... you will lose. This is why online dating sucks for men.

• i hear story's that its good for guys lol

• Well it depends. If you have really really tight game and handsome you stand a chance. Online dating is brutal for average men because women hold the power. Most women that use online dating don't want average looking guys. Any chick can walk outside and get an average guy.

• i think that is my problem lol

• It did it once and got a date and gf for a few years

• how did you do it? i can't meet no one and i get no messages

• Worked well for my brother.