Why is their so much dating advice on approaching for guys but not for women?

For example, if you were to go on YouTube and search up approaching men, you'll only get one or three videos. But for guys theirs a whole bunch, from flirting to bring a pick up artist, theirs even videos on guys videotaping themselves and approaching women. The only videos for women in that area is this video about white women approaching Asian men. But I'm not even white and their should be videos for women of all colors. Also please don't tell me " just show them your breast" because most of us are not looking sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there needs to be more female pick-up artists I believe. I would love to see more women taking the initiative to talk to random guys they find attractive.

What Guys Said 8

• tell recent years men have been practicing how to pick up women thus there's a "list" of do's and don'ts for men. women in general haven't been doing it as long and are still working out the kinks when it comes to the best ways to pick up different men.

• Because of societal expectations.

It's easier for girls. Just walk up and start talking.

• Because the burden is always on the man to make the first move. If you don't approach women, you don't get female company. That's what society says at least.

• Guys are expected to approach the girl. Also its more as socially acceptable for girls to reject guys than the other way around so us guys need to do everything right to have a fighting chance.

• Well in today's social society guys are expected to approach women or to make the first move. Guys tend to stress over making a good first impression. Not all guys can keep their cool and remain calm when approaching a woman, especially the one they're crushing on. Because of this, guys need to be reminded to stay calm and not hate themselves if they make a bad first impression.

• because women almost never approach. They are too [insert whatever] to do it generally.

• because it seems to be the societal norm

• Because girls don't approach guys so there's no reason.

• Girls do approach guys, I'm one of them -.-

• People also get hit by lightning and win the lottery.

What Girls Said 2