Do guys like girls with make up?

I'm 21, seldom use make up, cause I feel it's troublesome, I don't think anything wrong with my face so I don't use, but all my friends, classmates use make up, they also persuade me to use, they said that's important to get confident and attract guys even my parents think so, do guys all like make up girl? What if her contrast is very big with or without make up, will u still like her?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• What I think is most men don't like make up, especially caked foundation and too much eye stuff or gloss.

Personally, I only wear a bit of eyeliner and light mascara- a pink shade on my lips. I feel weird if I wear foundation ( only if I have very bad breakouts).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• 1. I don't have a problem with make up even if she's hooked onto it
    2. Personally I prefer the natural look but no fixations, there are those girls who are awesome with make up
    3. I'm ok with make up if done well but not in a compulsive manner that she wants to go to bed with it
    4. Make up is an art which isn't everyone's cuppa either :)
    5. Personally I prefer no make up or minimal
    6. Ok yes I do have a problem if she's trying to deceive someone with heavy make up
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ly-a-13_1433910261674.jpg
    buttercuppunch.files.wordpress.com/.../...keup.jpg
    images3.trendnstylez.com/.../...hout-makeup-03.jpg
    Ofcourse photographs can be pretty misleading & tuned to how one wants to project it - the above are just examples. However, again the guy's also partially to blame if he can't see beyond the make up part :)
    7. End of the day I firmly believe that make up should be for highlighting the features and persona not to change the person's looks :)

Oops too lengthy and a bit off the topic too lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No. The more natural the better. I don't get why girls need makeup. Sometimes I don't think that girls wear makeup because they think it is absolutely necessary but because they are socially pressured to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • If done correctly it can do wonders.
    Just make sure you don't over do it, number one mistake.

Many girls can look amazing without makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • well i prefer to go out with a pillow ! i dnt like girls with make up

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If you don't like make up, don't wear it. If a guy doesn't like the way you look, don't bother with him! I just wear make up because it makes me feel more confident. If you feel confident enough without it, then you are all good.

1|0
    0|0